What you need to know
- Once you submit the form to the left we will set up your hosting account and send you the login details.
- The login details will give you access to:
1. Your hosting space via FTP for uploading and downloading files
2. Cpanel for a wide range of extra features such as installing Wordpress, making email accounts and much more
- We will send you an invoice for the cost of the hosting. We are about the only hosting provider that will give you access prior to paying.
- You must have your domain name pointed to our servers to connect the domain name to the hosting. To do this you must log into your domain registrar (where you registered the domain name) and look for something like "nameservers" or "set DNS" You can paste in our nameservers which are ns1.look-hosting.com and ns2.look-hosting.com.
If this is just too confusing just email us to help.